October 13, 2023
Find the best NHL DFS picks for your FanDuel and DraftKings lineups here. This guide features top NHL fantasy plays to ensure optimal DFS lineups. The picks were made using the DFS Crunch Optimizer and Projection model. Click here to gain access.
- Jack Hughes had a massive opening night scoring 2 goals on 4 shots while playing on the road. Now he comes back home to face the Coyotes and has the best odds to score on the slate.
- Besides spending up for the Devils number 1 center, Dawson Mercer and Sean Durzi provide value as cheap salary relief plays. Durzi missed last nights game but is expected to be playing tonight.
- It was a rough time for John Carlson last season as he just couldn’t stay healthy but look for the Captials best defensemen to log heavy minutes and quarter back the top power play unit.
- Also joining the PP1 unit is Tom Wilson who is just 4.3k on DraftKings. We should also expect around 20 minutes for Wilson this season.
- The last core play is Jake Guentzel who didn’t score in his season opener but did pick up a helper. He took 4 shots and managed to block a shot recording a 16 fpts night.
These are the top NHL DFS picks for your FanDuel and DraftKings lineups for October 13, 2023.
Make sure to follow @dfsCrunch on Twitter!
Update: 12:30pm PST