- NHL projections from DFS Crunch has been crushing these last few days. Looking to keep it going on this 5 game main slate.
- The Coyotes take on the Jets who are on the 2nd night of a b2b. It helps that they play at home as well and a player that stands out to me is Clayton Keller on both sites. He is on a heater with 7 points in his last 5 games. Really the only good player on this always rebuilding team.
- I really like Connor and MacKinnon as my spend ups today. Both play heavy minutes, on the top line as well as get some additional ice time on the power play unit. If you are new to cash games, you want a player who provides or will provide a safe floor which comes from playing lots of minutes.
- Last couple pieces I’m looking at rostering are value plays. Based off of our projections where you can find it in our optimizer, Dougie Hamilton and Rickard Rakell grade out as one of the top points per dollar play on the slate. Value will be needed if you are spending up for MacKinnon and even Connor at 7.3k.
- Over on DraftKings, Evan Rodrigues is a whole 2k price tag cheaper than FD. You definitely want to jump on this price as he gets the opportunity to play along side MacKinnon and Rantanen on the top power play unit.
Cash Play Considerations
- Josh Morrissey
- Evan Rodrigues
- Pierre-Luc Dubois
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*