- Even with a small 3 game NHL slate, you can still build a solid optimal line up when there is value.
- The Russian Rifle is my favorite on both sites against the Ducks tonight. Kucherov and the Lightning have the highest implied team total at 3.43. Coming into tonight with 9 points in 7 games, the production has been there for the 29 year old. He plays top minutes and for his price tags, I will be building my team around him.
- McDavid has been overshadowed by Auston Matthews so far this season in terms of our projections. We get to roster the best player today with the value of Palmieri and Parayko who are close to min price. On a smaller slate, especially in cash games, you shouldn’t fade McDavid.
- This might be surprise but I don’t mind Jordan Kyrou at 6.2k. He only has 1 goal in 4 games which is concerning but it’s still early into the season. With an even matchup against the Oilers, I’ll take my chances on a player who plays 18-20 minutes on L1/PP2.
- DK is very similar which is why I like the build today. I will be adding Draisaitl to my DK core plays as he is always underpriced. If you have a chance to correlate Leon and McDavid, you are setting yourself up well in cash game contests.
- In net, I plan on playing Sorokin on both sites. All 3 games are very even with the Islanders having a -135 ML. The Rangers have lost 3 straight and will be the visitors today in the Battle of New York which will definitely be a fun game to watch.
Cash Play Considerations
- Ilya Sorokin
- Adam Henrique
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*