- On a big slate like today, there are a lot of value plays and spend ups that you can pick from. Today I will be targeting the Blue Jackets vs the Coyotes on both sites.
- It was hard for me to narrow down to just one CLS player that I liked but I ended up picking Laine as my cover boy. He will be making his return tonight against one of the worst teams in the NHL. He is priced up on FanDuel but over on DK, he is a much better play at only 5.6k. Staying with the same team, players like Boone Jenner, Johnny Gaudreau and Zach Werenski are my priority targets.
- Next two plays on FD are cheap value plays. The Wild are -200 ML and Flower is only 6.6k. He will be chalk in cash games. My other cheap play is Domi for 4k. The Blackhawks have the lowest implied team total but Domi plays on the top line as well as the top PP unit. He has been solid and continues to produce at just under 20 mins of ice time.
- DraftKings also provides a lot of value plays, especially Federick Gaudreau who is min price playing on the top line. He also gets some PP time on the second unit. Laine is also super cheap at 5.6k who is hard to fade making his return. Lastly, Oettinger is a pretty solid option for 7.4k. Matchup is tough but he has been playing lights out.
- With all this value on DraftKings, you can jam in the CLS as well as spend up for a stud like MacKinnon. Much harder to roster on FD but I’ll gladly play him at 8.2k.
Cash Play Considerations
- Timo Meier
- Johnny Gaudreau
- Jack Hughes
- Jared Spurgeon