- I prefer 6-8 game slates but we will work with what we are given and that is a massive 12 game slate today.
- No surprise as Auston Matthews is on the slate. He is my favorite spend up at 10k on FD and 8.7k on DK. After his worst performance yet in this early 22-23 season, he is in a bounce back spot against the Dallas Stars. With an implied team total of 3.56, Auston plays at least 20 minutes and creates a ton of chances not only for himself but his teammates as well.
- Bergeron and Pastrnak are worth paying up for as they play at home against the Ducks who have let in 21 goals in their first 4 games. This sets them up in a prime spot to rack up points. I prefer Bergeron on FD and Pasta on DK due to their price tag.
- Gostisbehere has been an absolute beast this season posting 26.6, 22 and 25.8, yet he is only 5k. The crazy thing is that his 3 three matchups were against difficult opponents (PIT, BOS, TOR). Today, his team faces the Montreal Conadiens where he can continue his hot form.
- Another great mid-tier option for a defenseman is Pietrangelo for 5.4k on DK. Minutes is key in cash games and Peitrangelo gets plenty of it where in his last game, he played his season high 25.5 minutes. He also hit double digit points in 3 of his 4 games so the production is there with the given minutes.
- The winless Canucks face Flower in Minnesota today. Fleury has a 6.9k price tag mainly due to his game log. In his first two games, he has been in the negative twice which is funny but this is DFS. We only care about what happens today. I have a hard time seeing Fluery going 3 straight in the negative, especially against this Canucks team.
Cash Play Considerations
- Roman Josi
- Brendan Gallagher
- Igor Shesterkin
- Josh Norris
- Elias Lindholm
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*