- Smaller slate today with 3 games but I really like the build on both sites.
- Don’t have a clear cut favorite play but if I were to narrow it down, it would be either net minder of the Florida Panthers. Bobrovsky and the Panthers have a -350 ML facing the Flyers where he has had a good history against them. 3-0 last season and should be able to take care of business today. I don’t plan on rostering any Flyers in cash games so the ceiling upside is there.
- I only have 2 core plays over on FanDuel and after prioritizing Bobrovsky, I like Parayko today for 3.6k. He is very cheap and will give you flexibility on how you want to build your cash game lineups. I would target Panthers and Aves top 6 forwards as they are projected to score 4+ goals. Players like Sam Reinhart, Sam Bennett and Lehkonen are all strong considerations.
- I really like the Panthers forwards today but my one off currently is Nathan MacKinnon. For only 8.1k, he provides a safe floor but also a high ceiling potential. Best bet is to spend up for the bonafide for your single entry lineup.
- Bjorkstrand is strictly a cheap value play. For 3.8k, you get a player who plays 18-20 minutes per game and has had some big fantasy games this season. He faces Binner who I think is an overrated goalie.
Cash Play Considerations
- Sam Reinhart
- Sam Bennett
- Artturi Lehkonen
- Sergei Bobrovsky
- Gustav Forsling
- Anton Lundell
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*