- A lot of plays to like on this big 10 game slate but I’m prioritizing Alex Ovechkin on both sites against one of the worst teams in the league.
- Ovechkin is riding a 4 game point streak which includes 3 games on top of double digit fpts. Averaging 15.5 per game, the matchup can’t get any better for the elite goal scorer.
- Meier and Hertl are also top targets for me in cash games against the Ducks. The Ducks have been awful this season defensively, allowing well over 4 goals per game and close to 40 shots on net. Hertl and Meier both play on the top line and get extra minutes together on the top power play unit.
- Chabot continues to log heavy minutes this season averaging 11.8 FPPG. For 5.7k, he is my favorite mid tier option for defense.
- Auston Matthews is only 9k on DraftKings making him one of the better spend ups today. A little harder to get to on FanDuel but I highly recommend playing him on DK for cash games.
- It’s crazy to see Kuznetsov priced at 4k. His production isn’t terrible with 7 assists in 11 games. He is still looking for his first goal of the season and can very well come tonight against the Arizona Coyotes. For 4k, this is a lock play to give you a nice stack with Ovechkin.
Cash Game Considerations
- Cam Talbot
- Roman Josi
- Kevin Fiala
- Jacob Markstrom