- After a giant 13 game slate last night, we shift towards a single NHL game featuring the LA Kings visiting the Vancouver Canucks.
- With both teams with an implied team total of 3, there are many ways you can attack this single game slate.
- My favorite player as a UTIL/FLEX play is Viktor Arvidsson who is having himself another steady season with 3 goals and 10 helpers. Projected to play on line 2 as well as the top power play unit, he is a priority target for me. The Canucks have the 3rd most GAA with 3.82 and some how have gotten worse defensively .
- Drew Doughty is a little underpriced at 8k for the heavy minutes he continues to log. You also get a nice positive correlation stack as Doughty plays on PP1 with Arvidsson. Doughty has always played well against the Canucks all throughout his career and has the chance to do so again tonight.
- Despite having a horrible start to their season, the Canucks still do have bright, young talent like Pettersson who is having a come back year with 20 points in 17 games. I think the home team has a shot and it will start with their most talented forward.
- The best cheap punt play is on DraftKings. Although Tyler Myers doesn’t play any power play minutes, he does play on the PK unit which means more shot block attempts. This favors a site like DraftKings with their 3+ shot block bonus.
Cash Game Considerations
- Bo Horvat (UTIL)
- Thatcher Demko (CPT)
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off your first DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*