- We have a massive 13 game NHL slate so let’s just dive right in. I will be prioritizing the Winnipeg Jets on both sites while favoring the Florida Panthers on FanDuel and Columbus Blue Jackets on DraftKings.
- Scheifele had himself a monster night last game chipping in 2 goals which would bring his total to double digits this season. The Jets have a 3.93 implied team total which is the 3rd highest on the slate and Sheifele is priced just under 7k on FD and 6.2k on DK. I will also playing his line mate, Kyle Connor which would give a nice little stack for positive correlation. Although Connor only scored 2 goals so far, he has 10 helpers so the production is still there.
- A player that gets lost in the Jets organization is PLD. The former 3rd overall pick provides offense behind the top line and besides his last game, he has put up double digit fantasy points 4 games in a row, 2 of them being close to 20. He also plays on PP1 which works nicely in your builds with Scheifele and Connor.
- Barkov and Reinhart on the Florida Panthers are my favorite targets mostly due to their price tag. They also both play on the top power play unit which is a bonus when building out your cash game build.
- Sticking with the same team, Aaron Ekblad has been providing value for his very cheap price tag. He continues to be lower than 5k and it definitely helps make the process easier. Since his return, he has played 22.3 minutes of ice time. He also gets the chance to quarter back the PP1 unit and play with Barkov and Reinhart.
- My last two core plays are individual plays. Timo Meier on the San Jose Sharks. Timo has been solid all season long for an underperforming team that is 6-9-3. Almost a point per game player, he has one of the softer matchups tonight against the Red Wings. He is a great spend up option from the vast amount of value you get on this giant slate.
- Johnny hockey is up against the Habs who I have targeted all season long. One of the best mid tier options for a skilled forward that gets 20+ minutes of action in each game. He has been inconsistent in his recent games but has put up ceiling numbers.
Cash Game Considerations
- Aaron Ekblad
- Matt Murray
- Emil Bemstrom
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off your first DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*