- The Preds fans might want to look away as Cale Makar is in town. He had an absolute monster series against them in the playoffs and will look to do the same. He provides a safe floor with such a high ceiling that it’s almost scary to fade him. With a 3.78 implied team total, look for the best defensemen to do some damage.
- Buchnevich price dropped giving us a great opportunity to grab him while he is cheap. After scoring 2 points in his season opener, he has yet to pick up another point. He is too skilled to continue this cold streak and has the chance to bounce back at home against the Sharks.
- Although I don’t think Binner is a good goalie, he is only 6.7k on FD and 7.2k on DK. That’s cheap enough to where I would consider being good value against 3-8-3 Sharks team.
- If it weren’t for Makar being on the slate, MacKinnon would be my favorite play on the slate. The Aves are dealing with a ton of injuries so MacKinnon will most likely play even more minutes. Playing on the top line and getting a positive correlation stack with Makar on the top power play unit is how I will attack this big 10 game slate.
- The Kings forwards, Fiala and Arvidsson provide great value on DK at 4.8k and 4.0k. They will give you the salary to spend up for MacKinnon and Makar.
Cash Game Considerations
- Matthew Barzal
- Nathan MacKinnon
- Johnny Gaudreau
- Jordan Binnington
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*