Patrick Kane (CHI) (W) – $8,600
- My favorite play on both site is Patty the Hatty Kane. He has had some massive games and the matchup against the Predators is one I really like. I will look to target him as my first core piece in my cash game builds. Lock him on both sites, especially DK where he is only 7.3k.
Roman Josi (NSH) (D) – $7,000
- There have been a lot of consistent defensemen in the NHL this season that provides a safe floor but no one is having a season like captain Josi. He has only gone under double digit FD points, 3 out of 11 games this year. He has put up slate breaking performances as a defensemen which is impressive. A lock for me on FD but you can argue if you wanted to fade him over on DK and I wouldn’t blame you.
Thomas Greiss (DET) (G) – $7,000
- Currently, Greiss is in my optimal build and looks to be my favorite goalie on the slate. The VGK have a ton of injuries to their top forwards and they won’t have Jack Eichel for a while. 7k is a great price for Greiss today and I don’t plan on playing someone else in net for me.
Patrick Kane (CHI) (RW) – $7,300
- It feels like Kane is the only one who is trying desperately to salvage his teams horrible start to the season. Yes, others have performed well but Kane at age 32, soon to be 33 is putting up elite numbers. I love his price tag here compared to FD but I will be locking him in on both sites and building around the superstar with silky mitts.
Roman Josi (NSH) (D) – $7,900
- Josi is priced at a premium for a defensemen and it will scare a lot of people off today. His price tag is much more reasonable on FD but I just can’t see myself fading him in cash games as he provides such a solid floor. You can definitely avoid playing him but I don’t plan on doing that myself as I love my cheap value plays today. As of right now, I love and have Pius Suter (DET) (C) for $3,200 and Jason Robertson (DAL) (LW) for $4,400.