Nathan MacKinnon (COL) (C) – $9,000
- My favorite spend up is Nate as Ovi is a bit priced up on FD and surprisingly, I am currently off of Matthews. Nate provides the same solid floor with a high ceiling and his team has the second highest team total on the slate. I am predicting people save and go down to Matthews as he has been on fire last couple of games which I don’t blame people for thinking. Definitely another route to go in cash games.
Tage Thompson (BUF) (C) – $4,400
- Payton Krebs and Alex Tuch are still not in the lineup for the Sabres so in the mean time, Tage Thompson is on 4.4k playing on the top line and top power play unit. A great value play as there are a ton of stud spend ups like Ovi, Matthews and even Kyle Connor. I am leaning towards Ovi in cash games.
Alex Ovechkin (WAS) (LW) – $9,000
- Ovi has a goal per game in his first 10 games this year. I prefer him a lot more on DK as there is a 5+ shot bonus and against this match up against the Rangers, he is a lock for me on DK. I know that 9k is a lot but I am confident he can rack up the shots and snipe one top shelf.
Nathan MacKinnon (COL) (C) – $8,700
- A lock on FD and once again a lock on DK. Cover boy Nate is in a prime spot tonight to have a monster night. I love Ovi and Nate as my spend ups as they both can easily get 5+ shots each to secure the bonus. All my DK core plays are locks for me so build around these 3 players.
Brendan Gallagher (MON) (RW) – $4,400
- Brendan Gallagher is currently questionable but if he is in tonight, he is my favorite salary relief play at 4.4k. Playing on L1/PP1, you can afford to jam in Nate and Ovi but also feel strongly about your cash build. Make sure to stay up to date on this injury news but to make things easier, join our Discord community for free! We will keep you notified with all the latest news.