Connor McDavid (EDM) (C) – $9,900
- Jump on this sale price for McDavid while you can! He hasn’t performed as well in his last few games but again, he will be near 100% owned again in cash games. You can definitely fade him in GPP but there is no way I am fading him in my single lineup build. If he is on the slate, 9/10 times, he will be a lock. He is actually not in my top team right now on DK but I’m trying to find an optimal build where I can play him but also feel comfortable about my lineup.
Nikolaj Ehlers (WPG) (W) – $6,700
- After a slow start, Ehlers has quickly picked it up and has 6 points in his last 5 games. In a better match up tonight, I like this price tag a lot in cash games. Projected to play on the top line and top power play unit once again, he is in a prime spot to crush against the Blackhawks.
Jakob Chychrun (ARI) (D) – $4,900
- I will continue to believe in Jakob Chychrun as being one of the best young stud defenders in the NHL. Of course, I look at game logs and if you see his, you can see that he is pointless in his first 10 games into the season and has yet to break the double digit point mark in FD points. He by far is the most surprising player who has struggled this year. I will still roster him at 4.9k who plays 25+ mins per game. I am strongly considering him on DK as a core but for now, I have left him out. I should mention that he is in my optimal build as I write this article.
Patrick Kane (CHI) (RW) – $6,700
- I’m honestly not sure why Kane is below 7k. The last two games where he was 6.7k and 6.5k, he racked up 48.5 DK points and 28.5 DK points. Dk really dropped the ball on this one as he is priced at 8.6k on FD.
Nikolaj Ehlers (WPG) (RW) – $5,800
- Just like FD, I like the price tag here for Ehlers on DK. He is on a hot streak and looks really good now. The Blackhawks let in a lot of goals and there’s a good chance Ehlers finds the back of the net tonight. My favorite player and cover boy is the Jets top forward.