Nathan MacKinnon (COL) (C) – $9,000
- Besides McDavid, MacKinnon is a lock for me on both sites. He is my favorite play of the slate and if you were to pick only one, I’d honestly side with 9k MacKinnon as you save 1k. You need all the money you can have but I am locking both in my FD cash build today. By far the best studs to roster on the slate.
Connor McDavid (EDM) (C) – $10,000
- He finally did it. McDavid hit the 10k price tag and honestly, he is still a lock for me. He did have his worst performance last game but again, he was 100% owned in some of my contests. There is no need to fade McDavid in cash games so build around him and Nate as they are my favorite spend ups on FD.
Nathan MacKinnon (COL) (C) – $8,400
- Favorite play on FD and favorite play on DK. Lock on both sites for me. I love the price for Nate on both sites and I will be building around the elite center.
Connor McDavid (EDM) (C) – $9,200
- You should not fade the chalkiest player on the slate for cash games. He did have a “bad” game last time but again he was high owned, it didn’t hurt in cash games. You can definitely fade in GPP but I wouldn’t be the 10% who left McGoat off their lineup who could put up multiple goals and points on any given night.
Gabriel Landeskog (COL) (LW) – $6,200
- Captain Gabe is way too cheap and is priced the lowest he has ever been this season. He is inconsistent but this is my favorite team to target in both cash and GPP. Projected to play on the same line as Nate, it’s always good to have positive correlation and he is slotted to play on PP1 as well which is a bonus.
Samuel Girard (COL) (D) – $2,700
- Favorite salary relief play on DK has to be Girard. Close to min price, he is a near lock for me. Especially if you want to jam in the two studs (McDavid and MacKinnon), you need great value plays. He is on the top pairing but unfortunately he will be playing on PP2. I will still be playing him regardless.
Jordan Binnington (STL) (G) – $7,800
- I don’t think there’s another route you should go other than Binnington. He is not the same person as last year which is surprising. He has been solid and I will give him credit where credit is due. I have him in my FD lineup as well but I prefer him on DK today.