October 15, 2023
Find the best NFL DFS picks for your FanDuel and DraftKings lineups here. This guide features top NFL fantasy plays to ensure optimal DFS lineups. The picks were made using the DFS Crunch Optimizer and Projection model. Click here to gain access.
- Kupp dominated in his first game back where he had 8 receptions and 118 yards. In a great game environment to target and a cheaper salary on FanDuel, lock in one of the best fantasy players.
- Joe Mixon is one of my favorite player prop plays today and he is also a solid choice In DFS. While there are excellent options at the RB like Montgomery, Etienne and Mostert, Mixon at 7k is a lock.
- Speaking of Mostert, with Achane out for a month, it’s his turn once again. The Dolphins are heavy favorites in a high total.
- Chase had his breakout game last week catching 3 tds and coming close to 200 receiving yards. He is in another great spot where we can roster him vs the Seahawks. The price tag is too low over on DraftKings for a player with a high floor/ceiling combo.
- My favorite mid-tier play is Evan Engram. A great value play for TE.
These are the top NFL DFS picks for your FanDuel and DraftKings lineups for October 15, 2023.
Make sure to follow @dfsCrunch on Twitter!
Update: 8:20am PST