October 1, 2023
Find the best NFL DFS picks for your FanDuel and DraftKings lineups here. This guide features top NFL fantasy plays to ensure optimal DFS lineups. The picks were made using the DFS Crunch Optimizer and Projection model. Click here to gain access.
- Looks like the LA Rams have all the faith in Kyren Williams. With Cam Akers gone, Kyren has had most of the snaps to himself. For being only priced at 6k and having elite usage, it’s hard not to lock the RB.
- On DraftKings, there are a ton of plays to target but a good lean is Keenan Allen and the Browns defense for cash games. I won’t be locking them in but currently, they are landing in my optimal build.
- My favorite play on FanDuel is DeAndre Hopkins with Treylon Burks ruled out due to a knee injury. Being a 2.5 point underdog, look for Tannehill to target Hopkins more this week.
- Sticking with the same game, Ja’Marr Chase finally broke out of his slow start to the 2023 season. The Titans struggle vs WR and Chase should have another dominate game.
- With Elijah Mitchell officially ruled out for week 4, look for CMC again on both sites, all formats. As of now, he isn’t a core play but that could change going into lock. Check the DFS Crunch optimizer for the latest updates!
These are the top NFL DFS picks for your FanDuel and DraftKings lineups for October 1, 2023.
Make sure to follow @dfsCrunch on Twitter!
Update: 7:00am PST