- Patrick Mahomes and his team are projected to score 30 points and with him being the focal point of the offense, it’s hard to fade him in cash games. You definitely want to be different in GPP but if you are looking to play the most optimal projected lineup, putting Mahomes in the MVP slot is the way to go. Spend up for the most expensive player and just figure out the rest from there.
- My second core play is Derek Carr at the FLEX position for $15,000. Being the underdog with a 8 point spread, the Raiders will need their QB to play his ‘A’ game if they want to keep up or even pull off an upset. KC’s defense hasn’t been great through 4 weeks this season and I don’t see it changing anytime soon, especially not against DA.
- Playing both QBs in cash games is viable as there are value plays like MVS, Jacobs and Renfrow. You can’t fit them all in a single lineup due to the salary cap but those are 3 plays I am considering playing tonight. If everything goes to plan, it will be a shootout in KC.
- Also keep in mind that JuJu is questionable. Definitely news to look out for.
Cash Game Considerations
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (FLEX)
- Josh Jacobs (FLEX)
- Hunter Renfrow (FLEX)
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*