- We are lucky enough to get an exciting matchup tonight for Thursday Night Football. Lamar Jackson vs Tom Brady will go H2H in a 2 point spread where the Buccaneers will play at home.
- Lamar Jackson was awful last week but managed to get the win against the Cleveland Browns. He will definitely have to play much better in order to beat Tom Brady as the underdogs. In terms of DFS, Lamar is one of the best players who racks up the fpts. Using his legs and arm will make it challenging to fade in cash game single lineups on both sites.
- It may be time for Tom Brady to hang up the cleats but we are only in week 8. He has lots of time to turn it around and no better time to show up in a prime time game. Like I mentioned in the past, I have a hard time fading the QBs in cash games and it’s no brainer to roster both Lamar and Tom.
- I am not sure why Godwin is priced at 9k who is 2k cheaper than Mike Evans. Godwin finally looks healthy and will look to play every down as the slot WR. Price is way too cheap to fade.
- My final core play is a value play at 3.8k. Ryan Succop has bailed out Brady and Tampa’s offense this season. Besides his last game where everyone struggled, Succop has hit at least 8 fpts where 3 of them has been in double digits.
Cash Play Considerations
- Leonard Fournette (AnyFLEX)
- Ryan Succop (AnyFLEX)
- Lamar Jackson (CPT)
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*