- Damien Harris is listed as questionable but unlikely to play today which means it’s Stevenson day! He will be the chalkiest RB on both sites with this news and there shouldn’t be a reason to fade him, even priced at 8k on FD.
- Josh Allen is expensive but with the value provided on this slate, I would spend up for the best QB on the slate who has a safe floor and ceiling upside due to the ability to run.
- If you plan on spending up for Josh Allen in cash games, you need to find value and we get it from Deon Jackson for a mid-tier price play for 5k. Colts don’t have Hines anymore and Taylor is out so I’m all for Deon Jackson as my RB2.
- Travis Etienne is only 6.3k on DK making him one of my favorite plays on that site. With James Robinson gone, we saw the workload from ETN and he should be given the same moving forward.
- I believe Chris Godwin is still too cheap and continues to be priced in the mid 6k range. He is racking up the targets from Brady which is great to see for cash games.
- Moreau is 3.2k on DK and with Waller out, he is a must play. He didn’t have the best game last week but he has the opportunity to bounce back and take advantage again.
Cash Game Considerations
- Curtis Samuel
- Robert Tonyan
- Miami Dolphins
- Amon-Ra St. Brown
- Joe Mixon
- Josh Allen
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*