- With a very late start to the NBA slate, we will have Thursday Night Football start first where we get to watch the Titans take on the Packers.
- Derrick Henry couldn’t ask for a better matchup against a struggling Packers run defense. The DFS Crunch model has him projected to run for over 100+ rushing yards and has the upside for multiple touchdowns. If no news occurs prior to lock, Henry will be my MVP and CPT.
- Aaron Rodgers might have found himself his new favorite target in Watson and with Cobb activated to the 53-man roster, Rodgers has a ton of options, not to mention Lazard who I will talk about next. Playing at home with only a 3 point spread, this game is shaping up for a good spot for Rodgers at the FLEX position.
- Watson had a spectacular performance last week but Lazard is still the number 1 WR for the Packers and you shouldn’t be too worried about Cobb returning tonight as well. I really like Lazard for 11k on FanDuel.
- Speaking of Cobb, he will be making his return tonight but is priced at min price. The Titans have a weak secondary and with the focus on lazard or even Watson, Cobb provides tremendous value on this showdown slate. Take advantage of only spending $200 for the slot receiver.
Cash Game Considerations
- Robert Tonyan
- Aaron Jones
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off your first DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*