Eli Mitchell (SF) (RB) – $5,800
- JaMycal Hasty is expected to play today but I still like Eli Mitchell here for the San Francisco 49ers. I don’t think they will split the carries or offensive snaps and should expect a good chunk of playing time for Mitchell. I do wish that he was more involved with the passing game but other than that, I am locking him over on FD. Great price tag which is hard to fade in cash games.
Darrell Henderson (LAR) (RB) – $7,700
- Henderson had a very disappointing week 7 but if you forget about that game, he has had a great season so far. One of the top leading RB in usage and the best part is the match up. The Rams play the Texans today so load up on Henderson in your cash game build. The Houston Texans are very bad offensive team and even worse defensive team.
Stefon Diggs (BUF) (WR) – $7,300
- I plan on playing Josh Allen today so no better way than having a WR on the same team as my core play. Diggs is the type of player who can break the slate. The Bills have the highest team total today and most of the damage should come from their superstar WR1. Xavien Howard is a top corner but I don’t think anyone can slow Diggs down. Possibly Trevon Diggs?
Darrell Henderson (LAR) (RB) – $6,500
- Bounce back week for my cover boy. There’s no better team than the Houston Texans if you want to rack up the points. The match up couldn’t be better for Henderson and he is my favorite play on both sites. Hit lock and build around him in cash games.
Cooper Kupp (LAR) (WR) – $9,000
- I don’t think Kupp is going to slow down this year. He is having one of the best seasons in the history of the NFL and the Texans for sure won’t ruin his streak. The only thing that concerns me is that this has blow out written all over it. I don’t mind playing Kupp because he can either do the damage earlier and Matthew Stafford keeps chucking, even when they are up 2-3 touchdowns.
Dan Arnold (JAX) (TE) – $2,800
- Dan is having himself an excellent season and who would have thought. After joining the Jaguars, he has been solid for them. It seems like Trevor Lawrence loves his TE and Dan Arnold is my favorite out of the bunch. This is a great salary relief game and it allows you to play Kupp in cash games.
Jalen Hurts (PHI) (QB) – $7,200
- Jalen is the engine to this Eagles team. He is such a big part of the offense and I love rostering mobile QBs that can get you additional points by rushing some yards. Currently, he is in my optimal build and I don’t see myself picking another QB on DK.