Miles Sanders (PHI) (RB) – $5,900
- Before I get started, it’s an ugly slate for RBs. The only reason I am picking Sanders is because of his cheap price tag. The spread is close at +2.0 so the game can go both ways. Jalen Hurts is a good quarterback and can rack up the points. I believe the Eagles QB and Sanders can keep the game close this week against the Las Vegas Raiders. He has not been great this season at all but the ownership will be high and let’s all just hope we get the week 1 Miles Sanders.
Devontae Booker (NYG) (RB) – $5,800
- Saquon Barkley can’t catch a break and continues to pick up injuries. Devontae Booker is now the RB1 and will continue to ride with him until their superstar can return. With 12 carries last week compared to Elijhaa Penny who got only 3, I feel good about Booker getting most of the snaps again. Also, Penny is not a true RB and is technically a fullback. I think you go with Sanders and Booker this week and figure out the rest of the build for cash games.
Leonard Fournette (TB) (RB) – $7,000
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are in a great spot to be up big against a weak Chicago Bears team. The spread is currently -12 which is why I have Fournette in my core plays. He is having a fantastic year who is basically taking up all the snaps. Ronald Jones is no where to be seen and pass catching Gio Bernard is also replaced by Fournette. Although he is not the greatest at catching, he continues to have the opportunity this week.
Cooper Kupp (LAR) (WR) – $8,800
- What a season Cooper Kupp is having. After finding himself a new quarterback in Matt Stafford, his usage made a massive jump. The LA Rams are such a pass heavy offense and will keep throwing even when they are up big. I don’t see why things would change in week 7 so Cooper is my favorite player on todays slate. I do prefer him a lot more on DK but I will be playing him as well on FD.
Cooper Kupp (LAR) (WR) – $8,400
- Cooper Kupp is my favorite play on the slate and is a lock for me on DK. I can even argue that he is a near lock on FD. Stafford keeps continuing to look at Kupp and I love that he leads the league with the most targets per game (11.3). He will be the chalkiest player and I don’t recommend fading him in cash games.
Chris Godwin (TB) (WR) – $5,900
- With Antonio Brown ruled out this week, I love Chris Godwin on DK and currently have him in my FD build as well. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are heavy favorites against a weak Chicago Bears team and look for Mike Evans and Godwin to get almost all the shares. You want to target the Buccs today and my favorite play is the slot WR.
Darrell Henderson Jr. (LAR) (RB) – $6,600
- Another chalky player from the Los Angeles Rams is Darrell Henderson Jr. With a big projection and great spot, I love Henderson today as I expect him to get 20+ carries. He is one of my favorite RB on this slate for DK and you should build your cash game lineup around the two studs from the Rams (Kupp and Henderson).
Cardinals (ARI) (DST) – $3,100
- This will be my first time picking a defense in my core plays. The Cardinals stand out at this price against one of the worst franchises in the league, year in and year out. The Houston Texans are without their superstar for the foreseeable future and will have Davis Mills lead their team. He did have a great game against the New England Patriots but other than that, he has been awful. The Arizona Cardinals are 6-0 and will look to dominate this game in both offense and defense.