Myles Gaskin (MIA) (RB) – $6,100
- Gaskin had 15 touches last game and played close to 60% of the snaps last week against the Bills. With injuries to the Dolphins RBs, I really like Gaskins here in a good game script. One of the best teams to target, Gaskin should have a field day against the Houston Texans.
Ezekiel Elliot (DAL) (RB) – $8,200
- My favorite play is Ezekiel as he been eating this year with over 20+ touches in the last handful of games. He and Pollard are a dynamic 1-2 punch as they are one of the best pairing in the league. Even though Pollard is good, Ezekiel is by far the number 1 RB. Everything adds up for him to continue dominating as he and the Dallas Cowboys should cruise by the Broncos.
Darren Waller (LV) (TE) – $6,800
- It’s really unfortunate what happened to Henry Ruggs as one split decision can change your career. With the rising star off the team, Waller will get even more targets. It looks like he will be healthy and suit up for the matchup against the Giants. This is a prime spot for Waller who can have a ceiling game here. I like him a lot on FD and the other player who will benefit with Ruggs gone is Hunter Renfrow over on DK.
Ezekiel Elliot (DAL) (RB) – $7,000
- I love Ezekiel on FD and I love him even more on DK. Price is better here and like I mentioned before, he has been a monster all year and I just can’t see the Broncos stopping him. He is definitely eating and it’s reassuring that he continues to get a lot of touches. Cowboys will be up and they will run the clock. Play the cover boy on both sites today in your cash game builds.
Lamar Jackson (BAL) (QB) – $7,300
- My favorite QB is Action Jackson today. I like the price tag and he is in a great game environment against the Vikings. Surprisingly, he has never faced them before so it will be interesting how they will try to slow down Lamar today. He is currently in my optimal build and I expect him to put on a show with his arm and his legs.