Lamar Jackson (BAL) (QB) – $8,200
- Action Jackson SZN! Coming off a career night last Monday against the Indianapolis Colts, I believe Lamar can do it again against the Los Angeles Chargers. It is a tough matchup without a doubt but the LAC @ BAL is one of my favorite game environments being a high total and I expect it to be a shootout. I don’t plan on playing anyone else in my cash games. #LockLamar
Kareem Hunt (CLE) (RB) – $7,400
- Nick Chubb has been ruled out for the Cleveland Browns and that just means a massive bump to Hunt who will get almost all the snaps. No need to overthink this play as this is one of my two favorite plays on both sites. Cash game lock for me.
Davante Adams (GB) (WR) – $8,500
- Arguably the best WR in the game right now. I don’t see anyone slowing down Davante and certainly not the Chicago Bears. Although the matchup was better last week, he is still too cheap for me on FD with his elite skillset and role in the offense.
Mark Andrews (BAL) (TE) – $6,300
- Every QB’s best friend is a TE. Since our favorite QB is Lamar Jackson, it only makes sense to pair him with Mark Andrews. I also love the pricing here on FD compared to other elite TEs. On top of that, Mark had a breakout game against the Colts as well catching 11 times with 2 TDs. Let’s run it back and have that happen again today!
Lamar Jackson (BAL) (QB) – $7,400
- Like I mentioned above, I am locking Lamar as my QB. After a superstar performance last week, he will be carrying that momentum against the Chargers. This will be the toughest matchup for Lamar this season but he can beat any defense when the pass game is on. Press the lock button and move on.
Kareem Hunt (CLE) (RB) – $6,200
- To simply put it, Kareem Hunt is priced as a backup RB playing in a starting RB spot. I don’t see the rest of the Browns RB to be a threat to Hunt. Just like Lamar who is my favorite cash game play on both sites, Hunt is also a lock on both sites for me.
Khalil Herbert (CHI) (RB) – $4,600
- No, it’s not Justin Herbert unfortunately but Khalil is in a better spot than Justin. David Montgomery is out and Damien Williams (doubtful) is also expected to be out meaning all the touches go to Khalil. I expect 20+ and with this price, it’s an excellent cash game play. I’d also play him on FD and I’m strongly considering putting him as a FD core play.
Travis Kelce (KC) (TE) – $7,000
- Kelce dropped all the way to $7,000. Being the best TE in the league, he should not be 7k. There is no way the Kansas City Chiefs will go 2-4 into the season and I believe Mahomes will have it all figured out this weekend. You could play Ricky Seals-Jones and go that route but this is such a steal price and a great play in DK cash games.