November 1, 2023
Find the best NBA DFS picks for your FanDuel and DraftKings lineups here. This guide features top NBA fantasy plays to ensure optimal DFS lineups. The picks were made using the DFS Crunch Optimizer and Projection model. Click here to gain access.
- A big NBA slate means a lot of uncertainty with players being questionable. Always make sure to check in on updated core plays going into lock and even after.
- As for now, I’m liking Trae Young. He is hit with the Q tag but the Hawks vs Wizards game has the highest total. There is also blowout risk but for a healthy 8.8k Trae Young, lock him in cash games.
- If Bones gets another chance to start, he provides great value and a great mid-tier option at just 4.7k.
- Targeting centers vs Charlotte has always been a thing and we get a skilled Alperen Sengun tonight. Although his price is up there, he projects very well in this matchup.
- DraftKings is a little more difficult but players I’m looking at currently: Malcolm Brogdon, Dejounte Murray and Jalen Johnson. None are must plays but provide the best value .
These are the top NBA DFS picks for your FanDuel and DraftKings lineups for November 1, 2023.
Make sure to follow @dfsCrunch on Twitter!
Update: 2:00pm PST