- We have a big 11 game slate today so let’s dive right in. There are a ton of injury news to look out for and if you want access to all the injury news updates, check out our Discord community where you will be notified. Core plays will also be updated all the way up until lock which will give you a big edge in DFS.
- Point forward Franz Wagner is my favorite play on both sites. Since Cole Anthony is out, Franz gets the biggest increase and will be chalk. A priority target for me when building my single cash game lineup.
- NBA DFS is all about jumping on the value of the next man up. With Delon Wright out for the Wizards, Monte Morris will see an increased role. I like the matchup against Haliburton and the Indiana Pacers and prefer Morris on FD than DK who is $600 more.
- With Devin Vassell ruled out once again, all the Spurs starters are viable as they have been playing very fast this season. My favorite is Josh Richardson who slid into the starting lineup and put up a monster game the other night.
- My last core play currently is Banchero who looks like the clear favorite for the Rookie of the Year. Banchero thrives in the paint and the Hornets are giving up a lot, compared to other teams. I prefer Franz over Banchero but can see them both getting there so I think playing them in the same lineup is viable in cash games.
- A reminder that NBA DFS is all about adjusting to the latest news. Core plays will change accordingly and if necessary. If you want access to the latest core plays, check out our Discord community by signing up here.
Cash Game Considerations
- Paolo Banchero
- DeMar DeRozan
- Dennis Smith Jr.
- Josh Richardson
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*