- Back to a 2 game slate but we get to see Kawhi Leonard return to action. It is possible that he will start off the bench so make sure to monitor that news.
- Giannis is projected the highest on this slate but he is who I will be building around on both sites. Tucker is now a 76er but Giannis is simply matchup proof. There shouldn’t be a reason to fade him in cash games on such a small slate. He is priced up on FD but ownership will still be high on the Greek Freak.
- Crazy eyes Bobby Portis is 5.8k today and ever since he joined the Bucks, he has been a solid addition. Even if he comes off the bench, he grades out as one of the best plays on the slate with a ceiling upside.
- Melton and Grayson Allen are both $3,800. They don’t give you the upside needed to take down a tournament but with their very cheap price tag, they can pay this off and get you enough for cash game contests.
- Over on DraftKings, I really like Maxey as the best value play on the slate. Should be one of the highest owned players.
- LeBron and the Lakers looked really bad in their season opener and have a tough matchup against their LA rivals in the Clippers. However, he is my favorite spend up for 9.3k.
Cash Play Considerations
- Joel Embiid
- Paul George
- Patrick Beverley
- PJ Tucker
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*