- NBA IS BACK! Although it’s a small 2 game slate, it’s nice to kick things off again.
- To start my builds in cash game contests, I will be playing Al Horford on both sites. He will be one of the more popular plays with Timelord being out. Definitely prefer him more on DraftKings where he is way too cheap for 4.9k. He will have his hands full trying to contain Embiid but as long as he is out of foul trouble, he should easily pay off his price tag.
- With the addition of Brogdon and Pritchard already providing great value off the bench, the Celtics have a deep backcourt now which will cut into White’s minutes and usage but he is cheap. He provides the best value and has a much bigger difference in terms of points per dollar than the next player, projected by DFS Crunch.
- It will be interesting to see Poole and Draymond play together tonight but in terms of DFS, Poole at 6k over on FanDuel projects the best. He is my favorite mid-tier option today in cash games.
- My final core play is on DraftKings and it’s King James. LeBron is a much better play on DraftKings for 9.2k and even though it’s a difficult matchup, it’s a 2 game slate where we are limited with our options so I would target LeBron as your spend up.
Cash Play Considerations
- Joel Embiid
- Anthony Davis
- Kendrick nunn
- Tyrese Maxey
- Derrick White
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*