- Christmas came early as we get a massive 15 game slate. No NBA games tomorrow so let’s enjoy today while we can.
- Biggest news is that LeBron James is out which will open up value on the Lakers roster. Westbrook and his price tag makes him a must play in cash games on both sites. However, AD is a great play on DK but I’m having a hard time fitting him into my optimal build at the moment. More news will open up so I’m hopefully he lands in my final build.
- Kyle Anderson played exceptionally well with Gobert out last time. He is almost min price and becomes the best cheap value on the slate.
- I faded Hartenstein last time when he was 50% owned which was definitely scary. It paid off but he did manage to get 6x value and for 5.2k, he stands out as a great cash game option on both sites. Since he is starting for the injured Mitchell Robinson, he has been logging heavy minutes.
- My last core play on FanDuel is Porzingis for 7.6k. Playing him on a 2nd half of a b2b is always concerning but the matchup is too good to pass up. The Hornets have struggled all season against bigs and if KP gets his 30+ minutes, he has a great shot at paying off his price tag.
Cash Game Considerations
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Terry Rozier
- Fred VanVleet
- Troy Brown Jr.
- Kendrick Nunn
- Isaiah Hartenstein
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*