- A ton of injury news to monitor on this giant 12 game slate.
- Poole is definitely a lock with Curry, Thompson, Wiggins and Green are all out on the 2nd half of a B2B. He will definitely be chalk but there are lots of cheap value plays from the Warriors as well. Jerome and Kuminga are both 3.6k and all should be in your cash game lineups.
- With the suspension of Kyrie Irving, that means KD will be a top priority spend up tonight vs the Wizards. Not to mention that Seth Curry and Ben Simmons are also out.
- It’s looking like a stars and scrubs build with the value we are given from the Warriors. My next favorite spend up is LeBron James, especially if AD is out who is currently questionable.
- Core plays can change throughout the day up until lock due to injury news. Make sure you join the DFS Crunch Discord community to stay up to date.
Cash Game Considerations
- Moses Moody
- Joel Embiid
- Tyrese Maxey
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*