- 4 game slate and looking to start November off with a win in NBA DFS on both FanDuel and DraftKings.
- Even after the Nets won at home against the Pacers last night, they decided to let go Steve Nash to change things up. The team has not looked and are 2-5 to start their season. That being said, Ben Simmons is out so that brings us value in DFS.
- I’m not too worried about the B2B for the Nets and the first guy I like on FD is Uncle Drew. With the highest team total, I’ll look to get more shares in this game. Kyrie has a tough matchup but I don’t really focus too much on individual matchups.
- Have to put feelings aside as I am not a fan of CP3 but in terms of DFS today, he is a great play due to his cheap price tag. Realistically, he should be high owned and don’t recommend fading in cash games unless news pops up.
- WCJ can’t ask for a better matchup here against the OKC. They have struggled to stop bigs all season. He should be another chalk player on this smaller slate.
- For only 3.9k on DraftKings, Jalen Williams grades out as one of the best value plays.
- On to my final core play who happens to be my favorite on both sites is Royce O’Neale. With Ben Simmons out again, Royce gets a massive bump. We all saw what he did last night with Ben out and has the potential to do the same damage tonight.
Cash Game Considerations
- Nic Claxton
- Royce O’Neale
Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. *new members only*