Damian Lillard (POR) (PG) – $8,400
- Everybody can see that Dame is struggling this year as even his backcourt teammate is averaging a higher ppm this year. I doubt that will continue and the price on FD is much better than DK. Dame Dolla is a lock for me and I love this match up against the Hornets.
Robert Covington (POR) (PF/SF) – $4,400
- On a small slate, you need to find value where we are limited. Roco doesn’t have a high usage sitting just under 10% but he gets stocks which is more valuable on FD than DK. FD is 3 points per steal / block compared to DK at 2. Lock for me here as my salary relief play.
Giannis Antetokounmpo (PF/SF) – $11,300
- Giannis had a disappointing game against the Spurs last night and the match up doesn’t look good today against the Utah Jazz. We did get news that Khris Middleton is ruled out and with Jrue out as well, I am locking in the best spend up on the slate.
Giannis Antetokounmpo (PF/C) – $11,000
- With the injury news, Giannis is now my favorite play on the board. It’s not fun rostering players against the Utah Jazz but there are a handful of players that are match up proof. Lock Giannis on both sites and build around him as he will be the chalkiest player tonight.
Josh Jackson (DET) (SG/SF) – $4,400
- Just like FD, I love Josh over on DK. Without Cade, I will be jamming Josh into my cash builds at this price tag and since we got news that Khris Middleton is ruled out, locking in Giannis means you need to save at other spots.
Robert Covington (POR) (PF/C) – $4,400
- Roco is another great salary relief play today. Pairing him with Josh Jackson are great ways to jam in studs like Giannis. Currently I have Giannis and Harden as my spend ups and other Bucks value as my cash lineup.