Russell Westbrook (LAL) (PG/SG) – $8,400
- Russell was a monster last night and his usual self dropping 63 FD points to lead his team to a comeback win in OT against the Spurs. Even though the game went into OT, he played in regulation minutes and a big part had to do with Lebron not playing. King James is ruled out once again and I am locking Russ in a narrative matchup as he gets to play the OKC today. It is the second game on a B2B but I’m not worried as AD is questionable and Russ will be ready for this game.
Jonas Valanciunas (NO) (C) – $7,500
- Finally Joval isn’t priced so cheap in the mid 6k and is up at $7,500 now. I think that is still fairly cheap for a player who taken advantage of Zion being missing due to an injury. I like that the Pelicans traded for Jonas as he is a very gifted big man. He has absolutely crushed the last 2 games and my favorite part is that he is playing a boatload of minutes.
Giannis Antetokounmpo (MIL) (PF/C) – $10,800
- Jrue Holiday is ruled out again which gives Giannis a bump in usage. I think he is the best spend up on DK today and is a lock for me. Giannis has looked even better this season which is a scary thought. This is a great game environment to target and I think you have to build your cash game lineup around the best player in the NBA.
Malik Monk (LAL) (SG) – $3,700
- Wayne Ellington is questionable as I write this article but if he is ruled out, I will lock Monk who started last game due to Lebron being out. Monk has been solid the past couple of games and I feel like he can do some damage against OKC as the Lakers will depend on his offensive skillset.
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (OKC) (PG) – $7,100
- SGA has been playing really well recently and he is doing whatever he can do keep this OKC team competitive. He does it all for this team as he can shoot from deep, create for others and attack the paint. I like him a lot on DK but I don’t mind him at all on FD. He isn’t my core play over there but I am strongly considering playing him who is currently in my build.
Russell Westbrook (LAL) (PG) – $9,300
- I like Russ on FD a lot more due to his price but I don’t think you can fade him in this matchup against his former team. If you don’t believe in narratives, AD is listed questionable and Lebron is already ruled out. I currently have him in my top cash game lineup and I don’t plan on fading him today.