Jordan Nwora (MIL) (PF/SF) – $4,300
- Eat the chalk! The Bucks are depleted with injuries and Nwora has the chance to step up again. His price jumped up to $4,300 but that’s still too cheap for this opportunity. He looked really good in his season debut and I expect the same against the Miami Heat. He is a high usage player and he is my favorite play on the slate today for both sites.
Ivica Zubac (LAC) (C) – $4,200
- With Nwora as our other salary relief, we need to find at least one more and I am looking at big Zu. With Serge Ibaka out and Isaiah Hartenstein as the backup big, I feel safe here playing Zubac. In the late game, the Clippers could go small ball but with Batum out as well, I don’t expect it and project the big man to get 28 minutes while doing damage.
Stephen Curry (GS) (PG) – $10,000
- Since we have our two salary relief plays, we can spend up on some studs and I am going with Mr. Triple Double, Stephen Curry. While he did shoot poorly in his season opener, he surprisingly got a triple double which helped him get 53 FD points. Knowing Curry, i’m sure he figured out his shooting already for tonights game and I doubt he struggles in back to back games. At $10,000, I love this play in cash games.
Giannis Antentokounmpo (MIL) (PF/SF) – $11,300
- In the season opener, Giannis was in my core plays and ended with 64.3 FD points. He looked really good and I think everyone now notices that he is much more confident taking the 3. Although, he only made 1 out of 4, his jumper looks smooth with one motion. Jrue is ruled out and the Bucks are banged up. Butler, PJ and Bam can try stopping Giannis but let’s be real, no one can stop the Greak Freak. If only Ben Simmons had his mindset, he could be one of the best but that’s another story for another time.
Jordan Nwora (MIL) (SF/PF) – $3,700
- As mentioned above, Nwora is just too cheap on both sites. He is a lock for me and whenever your favorite play is your salary relief, you know it’s going to be a good night. Don’t fade the chalkiest player of the slate in cash games. The Bucks are going to need him and Giannis to play a lot of minutes tonight against the Heat.
Giannis Antentokounmpo (MIL) (PF/C) – $10,300
- My favorite spend up on DK is Giannis. He should be your top target and the player you build around. He had a monster night in his season debut and I expect him to do the same again. I wouldn’t fade Giannis in cash games, especially with Jrue out who was injured against the Brooklyn Nets.