Robert Williams (BOS) (PF/C) – $5,700
- Time Lord had a great start this year and that was without Al Horford. When Horford came back, he decided to play like prime Al Horford back in his Atlanta Hawks days. Even with Horford in, I really like Robert Williams today at 5.7k. Feel like that is too cheap for someone who brings stocks upside which is favored on FD.
Frank Kaminsky (PHO) (PF/C) – $3,500
- It’s always a great day when Frank the Tank is your cover boy. Deandre Ayton is ruled out which makes the big man from the Suns a top play. He is a lock for me on both sites as he provides a ton of value at min price. No need to overthink who the best salary relief play is as it has to be Frank today.
Damian Lillard (POR) (PG) – $8,600
- Dame Dolla is clearly off this year but the matchup is great against the Lakers tonight. It’s only a matter of time that his shots will fall and you don’t want to be fading a ceiling game from Dame. His price is slowly starting to increase but I think is right at 8.6k
Javal McGee (PHX) (C) – $3,700
- It’s easier to play McGee on DK as you can roster 2 centers compared to FD where you can only roster one. Ayton is ruled out so they need McGee and Kaminsky to step up. I think we can all agree Jalen Smith is a bust as a 10th overall pick so I’m not considered he will take up minutes.
Frank Kaminsky (PHX) (PF/C) – $3,400
- The best value play by far. You can argue McGee is but Frank is cheaper and produces more. With no Ayton, hammer the lock button on Frank the Tank!
Dennis Schroder (BOS) (PG/SG) – $5,400
- Dennis is playing for his life this season as he literally dropped the bag when he bet on himself and lost out on 84 mil. However, He is having a solid career as a Boston Celtic and today, with no Brown, I’ll be rostering him on DK. FD is a little bit of a reach but he is a near lock for me here.