Giannis Antetokounmpo (MIL) (PF/SF) – $11,300
- Favorite spend up today is once again Giannis. The Bucks are playing really fast this year and I actually like that Jrue Holiday is back tonight as he is probable vs the Knicks. With Middleton out, I am locking Giannis in which should be a fairly close game.
Terry Rozier (CHA) (SG/PG) – $5,500
- Rozier had a very poor outing against the Warriors 2 days ago but he is getting heavy minutes at around 33+. For a player at 5.5k and in a great match up, he is cheap to roster for your cash game build. I like my build today with Giannis and Rozier as well as adding another value piece in Cade Cunningham which I will get into next.
Cade Cunningham (DET) (PG/SG) – $4,200
- Cade is finally getting 30+ minutes and after last nights performance, this is a great salary relief play at 4.2k. We can confirm that he is not on any minutes restriction on a back to back which reassuring. If you plan on locking in Giannis, you will need to play cheaper value. My favorite play is Cade on both sites.
Giannis Antetokounmpo (MIL) (PF/C) – $11,800
- A lock on FD and DK for me as Giannis is my favorite spend up today. He is priced up but I like him a lot without Middleton. Jrue is back tonight against the Knicks but the ball should go through Giannis like always. My next 3 core plays are all salary relief plays so it won’t be hard to fit in the Greek Freak today.
Ivica Zubac (LAC) (C) – $4,000
- Zubac has been solid all throughout his career for the Clippers and continues to be this year with a banged up Serge Ibaka. It appears that they like Isaiah Hartenstein but he is a backup at best. Zubac should play a lot of minutes as he is projected to play 27 but since they need someone to guard KAT, he should get close to 30+. Great value and a lock for me.
Patrick Beverley (MIN) (PG) – $4,000
- Ex-Clipper legend Patrick Beverley has surprisingly found himself a role with the Timberwolves this year. We all know DLO is out and the first time Beverley got to play against his former team, he dropped 36.5 DK points in 31 minutes. Love the price tag here for someone who could rack up the points again as I’m sure he will try a little bit harder again in this match up.
Cade Cunningham (DET) (PG/SG) – $4,600
- Cade and his price tag is slowly increasing but for $4,600, it’s definitely a solid play. Not as attractive as FD but it’s hard to fade the number 1 overall pick as he is getting 30 minutes now. With 3 out of my 4 core plays being salary reliefs, you can go a lot of ways in attacking this slate.