De’Aaron Fox (SAC) (PG) – $7,700
- Fox has been in a really bad shooting slump which isn’t like him. It’s been a slow start and definitely a tough year but everyone believes he can get out of it soon. His price is all the way down to $7,700 and for a player with high usage combine with heavy minutes, I love this play for cash games. He is $8,500 on DK which is not appealing but you could play him. I just prefer him a lot more on FD.
Drew Eubanks (SA) (PF) – $3,700
- Ex Toronto Raptor legend Jakob Poeltl has entered the health and safety protocols. Since he is out, the next man up will be Drew Eubanks. I believe he is a solid player and for close to min price, he is the best salary relief play if everything goes according to plan and starts.
Jonas Valanciunas (NOP) (C) – $8,500
- Joval has been an absolute monster this season for his new team. The biggest reason is because Zion has been out and will be for at least a few more weeks. Brandon Ingram has also been out so the Pelicans have been heavily dependant on their big man. Ingram is currently questionable and the price is just right on DK. I don’t mind him on FD but he is a lock for me over here.
Cedi Osman (CLE) (SG/SF) – $3,600
- The Cleveland Cavaliers have been hit by the injury train so if Cedi Osman gets the start, I will be playing him in cash games. You could consider him if he comes off the bench but I am looking out for the starting lineup. He is one of the top salary relief play for cash games today.
Drew Eubanks (SA) (C) – $3,000
- I like Eubanks a lot more on FD but i’m still thinking about him as a core play on DK. Again close to min price and with Jakob Poeltl out, you would be able to save a lot by playing Osman as well. If he starts tonight over Thad Young, it will be difficult fading him in cash games.