Tobias Harris (PHI) (PF/SF) – $7,400
- Embiid is out today so lock in the next man up. The price tag for Tobias is much more attractive on FD and even with no Embiid, 9.1k is a lot. Tobias will be chalk so build around him in your cash game builds. Roco should be guarding him most of the night and he is a solid defender but you can’t fade him with no Embiid or Simmons.
Andre Drummond (PHI) (C) – $5,400
- Drummond will get this first start for the 76ers today as Embiid is ruled out today against the Portland Trailblazers. Nurkic is not the best defender and same goes for Cody Zeller. He is my favorite play for both sites so I am locking the former 9th overall pick.
Chris Boucher (TOR) (C/PF) – $4,500
- Slim Duck will get the chance tonight with no Scottie Barnes as he is doubtful. Great salary relief play on both sides and when he gets minutes, he is a very good fantasy player. All three of my core plays will high owned so take advantage in your cash game builds.
Chris Boucher (TOR) (PF/C) – $4,000
- Injury to Scottie Barnes gives a bump to Boucher and like I mentioned above, he is a fantasy PPM beast. Projected to get 25+ minutes, he can easily payoff his price tag today. Lock for me on DK
Andre Drummond (PHI) (C) – $4,400
- I just want to say that it’s still really funny how Drummond and Embiid are teammates now. I actually like the signing for the 76ers as Embiid does get injured a lot and Drummond is still a quality big man. It isn’t like he is old being 28 and can produce at a high rate. Clear lock for me on DK as him and Slim Duck are my favorite plays on both sites.
Nikola Jokic (DEN) (C) – $11,000
- My favorite spend up is the reigning MVP, Nikola Jokic. The Joker is up against a very good defender in Adams but last year, Jokic put up some massive numbers. It shows how elite he is and is match up proof. It’s great that Slim Duck is PF eligible as we already have Drummond at C which allows us to roster Jokic tonight.