September 20, 2023
Find the best MLB DFS picks for your FanDuel and DraftKings lineups here. This guide features top MLB fantasy plays to ensure optimal DFS lineups. The picks were made using the DFS Crunch Optimizer and Projection model. Click here to gain access.
- With DraftKings main slate starting early today, these will be the core plays for the (Night) 4 game slate.
- We have a 5 game main slate for FanDuel to tackle first. Locking in Gausman in cash games vs the Yankees. Gausman has a projected ownership of 38.53% and although he is the most expensive pitcher, he also projects the highest.
- Detmers is having a disappointing season after what looked like a promising career. He is still young and has many years left but for today, stacking the right handed batters from the Rays will be a good start. Players like Randy and Parades are solid locks when building out your lineup.
- Gausman is a little expensive on DraftKings but someone who catches my eye is Bobby Miller for 8.7k. He should be your SP1 and for now, Gausman is landing in the optimal build but he is not a lock on DK.
- If the weather clears up and is safe to play in STL, the brewers stack makes most sense. William Contreras, Adames and Canha all bat near the top of the order. Make sure to check news and check in on the updated core plays!
These are the top MLB DFS picks for your FanDuel and DraftKings lineups for September 20, 2023.
Make sure to follow @dfsCrunch on Twitter!
Update: 3:30pm PST