September 15, 2023
Find the best MLB DFS picks for your FanDuel and DraftKings lineups here. This guide features top MLB fantasy plays to ensure optimal DFS lineups. The picks were made using the DFS Crunch Optimizer and Projection model. Click here to gain access.
- We are down to our last couple of weeks of the regular season MLB DFS. It’s been a solid season once again so let’s continue by finishing strong!
- Royce Lewis is my only lock over on FanDuel. For $3,700 and currently a 44% projected ownership, I am finding him in all my cash game builds. Facing against Jesse Scholtens who has a 1-8 record with a 4.44 ERA.
- On DraftKings, Lewis is also a lock and a couple of his teammates are also hard to pass up on. Correa and Jeffers provide value as the team has an implied team total of 5.48 (3rd highest on the slate and 2nd highest if you remove SFG in Coors Field).
- The only pitcher I currently have locked in is Griffin Canning for $8,200. Simply due to his price tag and the matchup. Having his best season yet, today is a great spot for Canning due to his high strikeout rate while keeping his walk rate low.
- Make sure to check out the DFS Crunch optimizer to get the most up to date core plays!
These are the top MLB DFS picks for your FanDuel and DraftKings lineups for September 15, 2023.
Make sure to follow @dfsCrunch on Twitter!
Update: 2:45pm PST