October 3, 2023
Find the best MLB DFS picks for your FanDuel and DraftKings lineups here. This guide features top MLB fantasy plays to ensure optimal DFS lineups. The picks were made using the DFS Crunch Optimizer and Projection model. Click here to gain access.
- No better time to watch MLB than today. Wild card games are here and there are a lot of elite pitchers on the mound today, but certainly value to build a solid cash game lineup.
- Most will be attacking Jordan Montgomery as the LHP faces off against the Tampa Bay Rays. My favorite is Randy Arozarena for 3.6k batting 2nd.
- A lot of great value on DraftKings today so let’s dive right in. Although the only game with weather issue is the TOR @ MIN, I am leaning on playing this game. As of now, Gausman and Varsho are locks but that could change depending on updated news.
- My SP2 is Glasnow for 9.3k. The Rangers have the 3rd lowest implied team total at 3.34 so spending up on DK is the route I’m taking.
- The Brewers will be chalky today and for good reason. They will be facing a 5.3k Pfaadt and compared to the rest of the pitchers we have on this slate, it’s an easy decision in cash game. Stacking Contreras and Yelich is an excellent starting point.
These are the top MLB DFS picks for your FanDuel and DraftKings lineups for October 3, 2023.
Make sure to follow @dfsCrunch on Twitter!
Update: 11:00am PST