Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. New members only.
- Another day filled with MLB all evening long. I’m seeing two plays that really stand out due to their matchup and also their price tag.
- Aaron Judge and the Yankees face off Connor Seabold who holds a 8.31 ERA with a 0-1 win/loss record. They are the second highest team in ITT at just under 6 while we have the Braves sitting at the top with 6.2. I am going to prioritize both teams when building my cash game lineup.
- Like I mentioned above, the Braves project to score the most at a massive 6.2 ITT. Fedde is not a good pitcher as he is on the mound today and for 4.4k, I really like this play for Acuna Jr. Both a lock for me and building around these two by adding more hitters from NYY and ATL is how I’m approaching this slate.
- Aaron Judge (NYY) (OF) – $4,300
- Ronald Acuna Jr. (ATL) (OF) – $4,400