Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. New members only.
- What a way to end the night yesterday. Buxton was 0-3 going into the bottom of the 9th, down 2-1. Next thing you know, he hits a walk-off home run! Looking to continue that momentum with my core plays today and there are two players standing out for me.
- The first player is Javier Baez for $2,800. Bubic has been awful all year with a 7.45 ERA. Baez has a great chance to smash against the lefty pitcher and for this price, he becomes a lock for me.
- Ronald Acuna Jr. had himself a monster game last night putting up 21.4 fpts. He has been hitting the ball well the past 5 games minus the matchup against Rodon. Today, he is up against Mahle who is very inconsistent and although Acuna Jr. is above league average in strikeouts, he has a great chance to get to Mahle and the Reds bullpen.
- I will mention that pitching is tough today as there are many solid options like Webb, Cease and Kirby. My lean right now is Webb but definitely not a core play.
- Javier Baez (DET) (SS/2B) – $2,800
- Ronald Acuna Jr. (ATL) (OF) – $3,900