Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. New members only.
- Pitchers have been very inconsistent but Nola and Javier are very solid pitchers. They will be my only core plays and even though I don’t like locking in 2 pitchers, I really like their matchup and prices.
- Cristian Javier for 9.3k vs the Royals is a great option. If you haven’t been watching MLB for the past couple of weeks, Javier has 27 strikeouts in his last 2 games which is just insane. I’m sure he has all the confidence in the world and will look to bring on the heat vs a mediocre KC lineup. A lock for me and will be pairing him up with Nola.
- Locking Javier and also locking Nola. He has a 29.1% K rate this year and faces off against the Nationals. They have a 20% team K rate which is below league average but I think Nola can still get there without striking a ton of batters as he can rack up the innings since he has a longer leash.
- Cristian Javier (HOU) (P) – $9,300
- Aaron Nola (PHI) (P) – $10,100