Use the promo code “RONDO” to get 50% off the weekly DFS Crunch plan. New members only.
- The FanDuel main slate already started and will look to crush the later slate for DraftKings which is at 3:07pm PST.
- Nestor Cortes hasn’t been the best in his recent starts but with a small slate like today, he is the best option for 9.6k. The Cleveland Guardians strikeout the least in the league but against left-handed pitches, they are worse with a 21.2% k rate compared to 17.4% when facing the opposite hand. He is a lock for me and will be building my team around Nasty Nestor.
- My next play is Jordan Luplow for 2.3k who is hitting at Coors. A very good cheap option who is projected to bat lead off against Gomber. This should be another high scoring game on both sides and will want to jump on the chalk bats.
- Staying on the Dbacks, my final core play is Carson Kelly who is projected to bat right behind Luplow. This gives you a positive correlation and Kelly being 2k is a no brainer play. Once lineups are confirmed, I will make sure to update my core plays if necessary.
- Nestor Cortes (NYY) (P) – $9,600
- Jordan Luplow (ARI) (OF) – $2,300
- Carson Kelly (AR) (C) – $2,000